Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Argyle Executive Forum
New York, NY 10010 United States
Base salary plus bonus and commission. Benefits offered include medical, dental, vision, wellness reimbursement, and several other options.
As a key player in the Argyle revenue organization, the Account Executive is responsible for the development and closure of new and installed business sales.
Through outstanding relationship management and exceptional planning and leadership, the Account Executive will assess client interests and map Argyle’s product offerings to meet and exceed their marketing service needs.
• Utilize expertise in client business to build and nurture relationships with senior sales professionals and leadership.
• Drive the development of new business, renewals, upsells, and new market penetration through individual efforts and through delegation to other internal sales development resources.
• Partner with Account Management to implement and execute Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) for named strategic accounts
• Support Argyle Senior Management with strategic business initiatives and projects
• Mentor and support junior-level sales professionals
• May take on additional responsibilities / initiatives to varying degrees
Accountabilities and Deliverables:
• Meet and exceed individual quarterly and annual sales revenue goals.
• Develop awareness of Argyle in assigned business territory.
• Establish and nurture relationships with sales and marketing professionals inside client organizations.
Education, training, experience:
Experience, Competencies, Education:
• An educated individual with BA/BS degree from an accredited institution. Sales program graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
• A driven sales producer with 6 or more years of relevant business development experience preferably in a B2B marketing environment.
• An exceptional negotiator who enjoys building client relationships.
• An agile verbal and written communicator; must be able to work effectively across internal and external teams.
• Ability to promote open communication among peers.
• A ‘big picture’ mined person with a track record of thinking analytically and leveraging available assets to close sales successfully.
• A working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce is essential.
Argyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Terms & Conditions