Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
The Recovery Place
Director of Marketing
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 United States
Competititive compensation and benefit package
Excellent opportunity available for a master’s level clinician or nurse to direct the outreach/marketing efforts for Elements Behavioral Health’s three facilities to be located in South Florida. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining referents on a national and international basis for three residential facilities offering substance abuse, co-occurring disorder, and detoxification programs and services.
Education, training, experience:
• Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, or other human service healthcare field. Clinician Preferred.
• At least 3 years experience working in a substance abuse or other behavioral healthcare setting
• Proven track record for referral development and exceeding established budget goals
• At least 2 years of experience in a management position
• The ability to travel locally and distance at least 50% of the time
• Willingness to be on-call via telephone
Licensure is preferred but not mandatory, prior experience in residential treatment setting is highly desired. This is a great opportunity, but is not a position for an individual seeking a typical 9-5 job.
As part of the Elements Behavioral Health family we can offer you the opportunity to work with a leading provider in the field, as well as an outstanding compensation, bonus, and benefits package.
To learn more about Elements Behavioral Health please visit our website at: www.theelements.com
Elements Behavioral Health is a drug-free and equal opportunity employer
Terms & Conditions